Polypropylene Tying Twine
- Soft, smooth, pliable
- Knots easily and tightly
- Lays flat on packages
- Resists rot, moisture, mildew, all rodents and most acids
- The Beacon Line:
Ball footage guaranteed, each coreless tube individually shrink wrapped to ensure package stability and cleanliness, superior knot and tensile strength
- Baling and Bundling
- Banner Manufacturing
- Pallet Stabilization
- Disposal, Recycling, Scrap, Waste
- Spiral Wrap
Monofilament. Made of parallel untwisted filaments bound together with a spiral wrap.
- Slit Film
Single ply. Twisted for continuity, uniformity and strength. Made of fibrillated tape.
- Slit Film Plied
Two or three ply. Increased strength and durability. Made of fibrillated tape.
- Pull Line
Made of continuous monofilament fibers that can be pulled or vacuumed through conduit.
- Standard tying twines contain no UV or heat stabilizers and are not intended for extended exposure to sunlight/UV light
- Color, UV and heat stabilization can be added for an additional cost and minimum order quantity
- All tying twine products are packaged in master cartons
- Each carton contains four individually shrink wrapped and boxed tubes
- 20 Master cartons per pallet